Recently I saw a post online about 50 money habits everyone should have. Of the 50 habits, I have listed 10 of them below.
1. Opening your bills when you get them.
2. Spending less than you earn every month.
3. Keeping a budget.
4. Paying your bills on time to avoid spending money on late fees.
5. Saving part of your income for retirement.
6. Regularly checking your credit report for errors or signs of fraud and identity theft.
7. Review credit card statements for errors and erroneous charges.
8. Increasing your 401k contributions when you get a raise.
9. Using your credit card to buy things only if you can pay if off in full at the end of the month.
10. Maintaining an emergency fund.