From May 4 to 18 you can get free admission to six of Fargo-Moorhead attractions for $5 with The Passport to Fargo-Moorhead. It is part of the Hometown Tourist promotion.
This is a great way to either visit your favorite attractions, If you haven’t been to these attractions yet, it is a good way to visit them for a small fee.
Following is information on the program from the Fargo Moorhead Convention and Visitor Center’s blog
What is Hometown Tourist?
Hometown Tourist is a promotion to encourage locals to venture out and explore their community and visit some of the great attractions Fargo-Moorhead has to offer!
What is the Passport to Fargo-Moorhead?
The Passport to Fargo-Moorhead is part of the Hometown Tourist promotion. The passport costs $5 and gets you FREE admission into six of Fargo-Moorhead’s core attractions: This year the participating attractions are:
• Fargo Air Museum
• Historical & Cultural Society of Clay County (Hjemkomst Center)
• Plains Art Museum
• Red River Zoo
• Rourke Art Museum
Why should I get the Passport to Fargo-Moorhead?
It’s FUN! Plus, it’s a great deal. The total cost of visiting all six of these attractions without the passport is about $40! So, even if you only visit one of the attractions, you still get your money’s worth.
Oh, and there are PRIZES! If you visit 4 or more of the participating attractions, you can enter for a chance to win some pretty neat prizes! Prizes include:
• $150 Downtown Fargo Dollars
• $150 West Acres gift card
• $75 Fargo Parks golf gift card + $25 Doolittles Woodfire Grill gift card
• Red River Zoo Household membership + $25 Usher’s House gift card
• $75 Fargo Theatre gift card + $25 Rhombus Guys gift card
The Hometown Tourist promotion is May 4-May 18, 2013. The Passport to Fargo-Moorhead will be valid at participating attractions during that time.
1. Starting April 26, you can purchase your passport at any of the participating attractions or the Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center.
2. May 4-May 18, visit participating attractions and get your passport stamped.
3. Get 4+ stamps on your passport and you can enter for a chance to win prizes!