The North Dakota Jump$tart Coalition it sponsoring the 2013 Money Sen$e conte$t. The contest is open to North Dakota high school seniors who are planning on attending college in the Fall of 2013. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
All you need to do to enter is create a one-two minute YouTube video of “how to” use Money SenSe. The video can be from one of three topics: “My Worst Money Mistake”, “Better Uses for Lunch Money” or “How to Grow $100”.
Send your video entry by April 10 to the email address listed below. All entries will be displayed on the ND Jump$tart (www.ndjumpstart.org ) website and will be voted on by the public (tell your friends to vote!) April 15 through April 30. The winners with the most votes will be announced Wednesday, May 15.
The winner with the most votes will receive a $1,000 college scholarship.
• All applicants must be ND high school senior students who will be attending college in September of 2013.
• All applicants must provide a short 1-2 minute video relating to Money $ense. (Please introduce yourself in the video).
• The ND Jump$tart Board and/or Judging committee has the right to disqualify videos they deem unacceptable due to vulgarity or other inappropriate behaviors.
• Deadline for submissions is April 10.
• Send all Questions and Entries by April 10 to: Char Skjonsby at email@example.com.
Here is the video of the 2012 scholarship recipient.
If you are a resident of a state other than North Dakota, check out the National Jump$tart website for the page for your state to see if they are sponsoring a scholarship contest.