One of my goals for the next month is to post each day of July about a List of 10 dealing with a personal finance or money saving idea topic.
Yesterday I shared ideas for DIY doormats. Today I am sharing ideas for DIY wall art.
1) You can make wall art with scrapbook paper or fabric on boards. I made a few like this with scrapbook paper and covers of cardboard boxes.
2) Paint ceiling medallions and hang on your wall.
3) Here is another idea with scrapbook paper or fabric in a frame
4) Use spray paint and doilies to make a masterpiece
5) Make button art
6) Make art with wooden letters and a canvas
7) Put ornaments in a shadowbox
8) Paint cardboard or wooden letters.
9) Drawers as hangers
10) Art using frames
Click here for previous posts.